Avonridge has built nearly 400 homes in Avonridge Sections I-VI, Avonridge at Old Mill, Hastings Turn, Ridgebury, Sudbury, Westbury, Ardsley Way, Brownstone Turn, Far Hills, Weatherstone, Old Stone Crossing and Cranbrook in West Hartford. Consistent craftsmanship, attention to detail, and customer service have earned Avonridge many awards and recognition in major publications.
Avonridge has been honored and featured, most prominently, by some outstanding publications.
- The Luxury Homes Edition of Professional Builders Magazine listed Avonridge as one of the top 50 “Million Dollar Home Builders” in the United States.
- Architectural Digest featured one of Avonridge’s Salisbury CT homes.
- Augusta Magazine featured Avonridge’s historic renovation project in Aiken, SC.
At Avonridge, award-winning design, building, and restoration is almost the norm, with awards for:
- Best New Old Spec Home – 2 Time Winner
- Best Traditional Community
- Spec Home Of The Year
- Best Custom Home Over 10,000 Square Feet
- Best Antique Home Restoration
- Best Custom Home In Hartford County 6,000 – 7,000 Square Feet
- Best Spec Home $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- Best Custom Home in Hartford County 7,000 – 8,000 Square Feet
- Best Spec Home $1,000,000 – $2,000,000 In Hartford County – 3 Time Winner
- Best Spec Home $750,000 – $1,000,000
- Best Custom Home 6,000 – 7,000 Square Feet
- Best Custom Home 5,000 – 6,000 Square Feet
- Best Spec Home $500,000 – $750,000
- Best Overall Development in Connecticut – 2 Time Winner
- Best Spec Home 4,000 – 5,000 Square Feet
- Best Spec Home 3,000 – 4,000 Square Feet